We have extensive experience in working on a variety of rail projects, in locations across the UK.
Fussey Engineering offer a complete package in structural steelwork for rail including, design, detailed fabrication drawings, fabrication, welding, finishing in paint or galvanise as required and erection.
Our men hold all relevant qualifications to work in this areas, including PTS (Personal Track Safety) qualifications.
Projects we have done in this area include:
- Ipswich Station Footbridge – New footbridge to incorporate ‘step free access’
- Lincoln Station Footbridge – New bridge fabricated and erected, with refurbishment of stairs following original bridge demolition
- Peterborough Railway Station– Anti-vandal screening on rail footbridge
- London-Liverpool line – Protective screening erected just south of Milton Keynes during weekend possession
- Streatham Railway Station – Steel access walkways for the station in Streatham, south London
The Package Deal
Fussey Engineering’s special package deals cover all primary and secondary structural steel and metal work right through to cladding and painting, employing expert teams at each stage of construction…
Why The Package Deal?
- Ensures greater efficiency and reliability
- Removes the traditional headaches of multi-contractor projects
- Gives greater control over contract completion times
Fussey Engineering’s full design service and skilled workforce is backed by prompt, personal attention to all enquiries – resulting in a service which is tailored to the project, however large or small. For more information or to get an estimate, just get in touch: