Fussey Engineering is a structural steel design, manufacture and installation company, offering quality steelwork services on projects for various industries throughout the UK.
At Fussey Engineering we believe that our past and future success is based upon a firm foundation of excellent customer relationships. Regardless on the size or complexity of the project, our dedicated team pride themselves on our collective ability to deliver an outstanding level of service.
What we do
We cover all primary and secondary steel right through to cladding and painting, employing expert teams at each stage of construction – thus ensuring greater efficiency and reliability. A full CAD design service is also available.
Our skilled workforce is backed up by prompt personal attention to all enquiries, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our estimating team to discuss any steel fabrication project.
Established in 1972, Fussey Engineering Ltd. has been serving the industry for over 40 years.
With only a small original workforce serving local Humberside businesses until the late 1970s, the company grew when some of our larger local clients expanded, taking Fussey Engineering with them as a trusted sub-contractor.
Over the next decades, our client base subsequently developed, due to the recognition of our ability to handle large projects nationwide.Today, we provide a vital service to the construction industry in the fields of structural steel & metalwork, with a large, loyal client base founded on our reputation for great service and quick turnarounds on high pressure programmes.
CE Approved Steel Fabricators
Now CE approved, Fussey Engineering have achieved CE Execution Class Two, in line with the latest EU legislation for CE approved fabricators.
As of July 2014, CE marking has now become mandatory throughout the EU for construction products – and here at Fussey Engineering, we dedicated ourselves to achieving the correct CE marking compliance to become ce approved fabricators as early as possible.
Fussey Engineering have achieved CE Execution Class Two status, which means that as ce marked fabricators, we:
- Fully audited and accredited Factory Production Control system (FPC)
- New role of a qualified and experience Responsible Welding Coordinator, with expertise in all welding processes to oversee all company welding operations.
- All welders fully qualified in all operations and processes.
- Additional welding qualifications in weld defect identification and causation.
- All completed assemblies given a unique ID, ensuring full traceability of every component, including material certification, fabricator and welder identification.
- CE compliant quality control documentation supplied to client with CE number for each project.