Fussey Engineering offer a complete package in structural steelwork for rail including, design, detailed fabrication drawings, fabrication, welding, finishing in paint or galvanise as required and erection.
Our men hold all relevant qualifications to work in this areas, including PTS (Personal Track Safety) qualifications.
Projects we have done in this area include:
- Ipswich Station Footbridge - New footbridge to incorporate 'step free access'
- Lincoln Station Footbridge - New bridge fabricated and erected, with refurbishment of stairs following original bridge demolition
- Peterborough Railway Station- Anti-vandal screening on rail footbridge
- London-Liverpool line - Protective screening erected just south of Milton Keynes during weekend possession
- Streatham Railway Station - Steel access walkways for the station in Streatham, south London